**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Spiced rum (or rum), dark rum, absinthe, grapefruit, guava, lime, falernum, orgeat, cinnamon,
What you will need to build this cocktail
- 1.5 oz of spiced rum or rum
- Pouch marked Cinnamon fruit Rum
- Pouch marked falernum / orgeat ****Allergy Alert Contains NUTS****
- Pouch marked lime
- Ice for building
- Ice for serving
- Sugar cube
- Absinthe pipette
- Lime wheel
- Bag of cinnamon
- Lighter or match (not included)
How to build this cocktail
- Measure 1.5 oz of spiced rum, and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 2.5 oz from the pouch marked cinnamon fruit Rum, and add it to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marked falernum / orgeat, and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marker lime, and add to the shaker jar
- Add ½ cup of ice to the shaker jar, and replace the ring and cover
- Shake the cocktail for 10-12 seconds per portion that you are making
- Remove the ring from the shaker jar, and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into ice filled glassware of choice (collins glass recommended)
- Place the lime on the edge of the rim of the glass resting on the ice
- Cut the tip off of your pipette.
- Place the sugar cube on the lime, and soak the cube with the absinthe in the pipette.
- As quickly as possible, light the sugar cube on fire and sprinkle cinnamon dust over the flame (this will create sparks and fill the room with pleasant aromas).
- Tip the lime wheel so the cube extinguishes in the drink