Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Gin, lemon, rose, butterfly pea, sugar, egg whites
What you will need to build your cocktail
- Mini bottle of Gin
- 1.0 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1.0 oz Rose Water Butterfly Pea Simple
- 0.5 oz egg white
- Shaker jar
- 1 can of soda
- Red solo cup measure
- Two small plates (one for rimmer and one with a bit of water)
- Ice for building your drink
- Garish by rimmer side of glass with gold flake sugar
- Using 2 small plates, add about ½ oz of water to the first, and gold flake sugar to the second plate
- Dip the rim of the glass into the water on the first plate, then the gold flake sugar on the second.
- Empty mini bottle of gin into the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz. of lemon juice and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz of Rose Water Butterfly Pea Simple and add to the jar
- Measure 0.5 oz. of egg white and add to the jar
- Replace the cover to the jar and screw on the lid
- Dry shake (no ice) all ingredients for as long as your arms can handle (the more you shake the better the froth)
- Unscrew the lid and remove the cover from the jar
- Add about 1/4 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Shake for an additional 8-10 seconds
- Unscrew the lid from the jar and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice
- Once the drink has separated, open a can of soda and slowly top cocktail, you will see the foam rising to the top of the glass, try and get the foam so it is above the rim of the glass