**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
vodka, orange, cranberry, lime, sugar
For this cocktail, you will need the following:
- Your vodka bottle
- 2.0.oz of orange-cranberry-sugar * or 2.5.oz of orange-cranberry-sugar-lime
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- Dehydrated lime wheel
How to build your Cosmopolitan
- Empty 2.0 oz from your vodka bottle into the shaker jar
- Measure 2.0 oz. of the orange-cranberry-sugar and add it to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz. of fresh lime juice *or 2.5oz container of orange-cranberry-sugar-lime
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the cover and screw the lid onto the jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Unscrew the lid and slide the cover off the jar enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this cocktail straight up in a coupe-style glass)
- Garnish by floating the dehydrated lime wheel in the cocktail