**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Gin, cucumber shrub, lime cordial
What you will need to build your Cucumber Gimlet
- Mini bottle of Gin
- 2.5 oz. Cucumber lime cordial
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- Cucumber strip
How to build your Cucumber Gimlet
- Empty the mini bottle of gin to the shaker jar
- Measure 2.5 oz of the Cucumber Lime, and add to the shaker jar
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the cover and screw on the lid to the shaker jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Unscrew the lid from the jar and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this straight up, in a coupe style glass)
- Put skewer through cucumber (ribbon style)