Espresso Martini Instructions
**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Vodka, cold brew coffee, sugar, espresso
What you will need to build your Espresso Martini
- Mini bottle of Vodka
- 2.0 oz. cold brew-sugar
- 1.0 oz. espresso *or 3oz espresso martini mix
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- Espresso beans
How to build your Espresso Martini
- Empty the mini bottle of Vodka into the shaker jar
- Measure 2.0 oz of the cold brew-sugar and add it to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz of the espresso and add it to the shaker jar *or 3oz espresso martini mix
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the cover and screw the lid onto the jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Unscrew the lid and slide the cover off enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this drink straight up in a coupe style glass)
- Garnish with espresso beans in the froth of the cocktail