Happy Cocktail Day!
**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
*** To make a non-alcoholic version omit alcohol. Optional: Top with soda.
Gin, rosemary, lime cordial
What you will need to build your Rosemary Gimlet
- Mini bottle of gin
- 2.0 oz pouch of rosemary lime
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- clothes pin
- Fresh rosemary
How to build your Rosemary Gimlet
- Empty the mini bottle of gin into the shaker jar. If you are enjoying this cocktail without the gin, it can be drank as is or topped with club soda.
- Measure 2.0 oz of the rosemary lime, and add it to the shaker jar
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the cover and screw on the lid to the shaker jar
- Shake for 10-15 seconds
- Unscrew the lid from the jar and slide the cover off just enough to strain into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this straight up, in a coupe style glass)
- Garnish by pinning fresh rosemary on side of glass
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Espresso Martini
Cold brew coffee, Brown sugar cinnamon, espresso
What you will need to build your Espresso Martini
3.5 oz Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Espresso
Mini bottle of vodka
Red solo cup measure
Ice for building your drink
Vanilla wafer cookie
How to build your Brown Sugar Cinnamon Espresso Martini
- Empty your mini bottle of vodka. If you are enjoying it without vodka, it can be drank as is.
Measure 3.5 oz of the Brown-Sugar-Espresso and add it to the shaker jar
Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
Replace the cover and screw the lid onto the jar
Shake for 10-12 seconds
Unscrew the lid and slide the cover off enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this drink straight up in a coupe style glass)
Garnish with vanilla wafer cookie on rim