*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
What you will need to build this cocktail
- 1.5 oz of tequila or vodka (not included)
- 2.0 oz of white cranberry-hibiscus
- 1.0 oz of rosewater simple syrup
- Bag of Maraschino-rose dust
- 3 dried roses
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building (not included)
- 2 small plates (not included)
- 0.5 oz of water (not included)
How to build this cocktail
- Using two small plates, add 0.5 oz of water to the first, and the maraschino-rose dust to the second.
- Dip half of the rim of your glassware of choice into the water, then into the maraschino rose dust on the second plate
- Measure 1.5 oz of tequila or vodka, and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 2.0 oz from the pouch marked white cran-hibiscus, and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz from the pouch marked rosewater, and add to the shaker jar
- Add about 1/4 cub of ice to the shaker jar
- replace the ring and cover to the jar, and shake for 10-12 seconds
- remove the ring from the jar, and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into prepared glass
- Garnish by floating 3 dried roses in your drink