Welcome to Making Spirits Bright: A Holiday Cocktail Calendar.
Here are a few things to make note of before you start enjoying your calendar.
- This box contains everything you need to make 12 holiday themed craft cocktails.
- The contents of this years calendar should be consumed by Jan 14th 2024
- Please note you will use the Mason Jar to make each drink; it will act as either your shaker or mixing glass. This jar contains 4 pouches that will be used throughout your calendar. Please keep these pouches in the refrigerator in between cocktails. We recommend opening these pouches by cutting just under the the seal line and keeping the zipper intact so that they can be resealed and kept standing up right in the refrigerator in between use.
- The green and orange garnish pearls that can be found in your red solo cup behind door number 1 should be refrigerated right away, and used as soon as possible, so don't wait to get your adventure started!
- For best results keep your calendar in a cool storage area or refrigerator if possible
- We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz.
- This year we have included a voucher for a carton of Burnbrae Simply Egg Whites. This voucher is redeemable anywhere this product is sold
- To open the pouches, scissors work best.
- If you are located in BC or Alberta, please note that you will need to supply your own club soda for the Festivus Fizz cocktail
- Like our Cocktail Club kits, the spirits are mixed into the pouches.
- We love to see you enjoying the calendar, so when posting please tag us @barfromafar and our partners @burnbraefarmsfoodservies and @n7distillery and use the hashtag #makingspiritsbright2023
Below are the instructions by day.