**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Thyme for a Sour
Gin, tequila, dry vermouth, blood orange, thyme, egg white
What you will need to build this cocktail
- Red solo cup measure
- Shaker jar
- Mini bottle of gin
- Pouch marked Tequila Blood Orange Thyme Vermouth
- Pouch marked with an egg
- Ice for building
- Thyme sprigs
How to build this cocktail
- Empty the mini bottle of gin to your shaker jar
- Empty the contents from the pouch marked Tequila Blood Orange Thyme Vermouth to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marked with an egg and add it to the shaker jar
- Replace the ring and the cover to the shaker jar
- Dry shake (no ice) all ingredients as hard, and as long as your arms can handle
- Remove the ring and cover, and add about ½ cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the ring and cover, and shake the cocktail for an additional 8-10 seconds
- Remove the ring, and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into your glassware of choice
- Garnish with the thyme sprigs in or on the foam of the cocktail