**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Dirty Gin Martini
Gin, vermouth, olive brine, olives
What you will need to build your Dirty Gin Martini
- Mini bottle of Gin
- 1.0 oz. Vermouth olive brine container
- Bamboo garnish skewer
- Bar spoon (large wooden skewer)
- Mixing jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building drink
- Olives for Garnish
How to build your Dirty Gin Martini
- Fill your glassware of choice with ice and set aside
- Add mini bottle of Gin to mixing glass
- Measure 1.0 oz. of the vermouth olive brine and add to the mixing jar
- Add ice from glassware to the mixing jar
- Using your bar spoon place the thicker end at the bottom of the mixing jar and trace the inside of the jar opening stirring the drink 10-15 seconds
- Replace the cover onto the opening of the jar leaving enough space to strain the ice from the cocktail, into glassware of choice
- Serve straight up or on the rocks
- Garnish with three queen stuffed olives on bamboo garnish skewer