**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Vodka, spiced white cranberry, orange liqueur, elderflower, lime
What you will need to build this cocktail
- Red solo cup measure
- Shaker jar
- Mini bottle of vodka
- Pouch marked Spice Cran-Orange-Elderflower
- Pouch marked Lime
- Ice for building
- Mini clothespin
How to build this cocktail
- Empty the mini bottle of vodka to your shaker jar
- Empty the contents from the pouch marked Spice Cran-Orange-Elderflower to your shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marked lime, and add to the shaker jar
- Add about ½ cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the ring and cover to the shaker jar, and shake the cocktail for 10-12 seconds
- Remove the ring and slide the cover off the jar just enough to strain the cocktail into your glassware of choice
- Garnish by clipping the snowflake to the side of the glass