**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Gin, Strega, white cranberry, vanilla, lime
What you will need to build this cocktail
- Red solo cup measure
- Shaker jar
- Mini bottle of gin
- Pouch marked White Cran Van Strega
- Pouch marked lime
- Lime wheel x2
- Ice for building
- Ice for serving
How to build this cocktail
- Add the mini bottle of gin to the shaker jar
- Add the contents from the pouch marked White Cran Van Strega to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marked lime, and add it to the shaker jar
- Add about ½ cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the ring and cover to the shaker jar
- Shake the cocktail for 10-12 seconds
- Remove the ring and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into an ice filled glass
- Garnish with 2 small lime wheels