**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
What you will need to build this drink
- Mini bottle of whiskey
- Peach edition Red Bull
- Pouch marked Cinnamon-Lemon
- Pouch marked Italian Bitters-Maraschino
- Pouch marked Egg White
- Shaker Jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Bag with peach hearts
- Garnish skewer
- Ice for building
How to build this drink
- Add contents from your mini whiskey bottle to your shaker jar
- Measure 1.5 oz from the pouch marked Cinnamon Lemon and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.5 oz from the pouch marked Maraschino Bitters and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz from the pouch marked egg white and add to the shaker jar
- Screw the ring and cover onto the shaker jar tightly
- Dry shake (no ice) all ingredients for 60 seconds as hard as you can
- Remove the ring and cover from the jar
- Add about 1/4 cup of ice to the jar and replace the ring and cover to the jar
- Shake the drink for 8-10 seconds
- Remove the ring from the jar, and slide the cover off the jar just enough to strain the drink into glassware of choice, we recommend a tall glass for this drink.
- Slowly pour 3.0 oz of Peach Edition Red Bull to the drink.
- Garnish with 2 peach hearts on a garnish skewer