Happy Mocktail Day!
Here are your custom curated cocktails (mocktails) and instructions on how to build each. We hope you enjoy your Bar From Afar experience.
A note on measuring your contents. Your kit includes a solo cup. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. It is easiest to use this multiple times when measuring any ingredient less than 2 oz. The cup full is 2oz.
Please put all containers, with the exception of your dry goods in the fridge to ensure the fresh contents remain at their best for you to enjoy your cocktails!
gin, rosemary lime cordial
What you will need to build your Rosemary Gimlet
- 2.0 oz. Rosemary lime
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- dehydrated lime
How to build your Rosemary Gimlet
- Empty your rosemary lime (2oz) container into the shaker jar
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the cover and screw on the lid to the shaker jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Unscrew the lid from the jar and slide the cover off just enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this straight up, in a coupe style glass)
- Top with soda
- Garnish by placing lime on rim of glass
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Espresso Martini
Cold brew coffee, Brown sugar cinnamon, espresso
What you will need to build your Espresso Martini
3.5 oz Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Espresso
Red solo cup measure
Ice for building your drink
Vanilla wafer cookie
How to build your Brown Sugar Cinnamon Espresso Martini
- Empty your mini bottle of vodka into your shaker jar
Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the shaker jar
Replace the cover and screw the lid onto the jar
Shake for 10-12 seconds
Unscrew the lid and slide the cover off enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this drink on ice in tall glass)
Garnish with vanilla wafer cookie on rim