**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Rye, vermouth, bitters, cherry, smoke
What you will need to build your Smoked Manhattan
- Mini bottle of Whiskey
- 0.5 oz of vermouth syrup
- 1 wood chip
- Mixing jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Bar spoon (wooden skewer)
- Ice to build your drink
- Bamboo garnish skewer
- Lighter or kitchen torch (not included)
- 1 small plate (not included)
How to build your Smoked Manhattan
- ***Best to perform this step under the hood fan in your kitchen. Using a small plate from your kitchen, a lighter or kitchen torch, light the wood chip on fire. Let it burn for as longs as you can before blowing out the flame and placing it on the plate. Cover the chip with glassware of choice, trapping the smoke in the glass.
- Empty the mini bottle of whiskey and add to the mixing jar
- Measure 0.5 oz. of vermouth syrup and add to the mixing jar
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the mixing glass
- Using your bar spoon, place the thick end to the bottom of the mixing glass
- Trace the inside of the opening of the mixing jar stirring the cocktail for 10-15 seconds
- Place the cover on the top of the jar leaving an opening enough to strain the cocktail into your glassware of choice (this beverage can be served on the rocks, or straight up)
- Garnish with cherry on garnish skewer