Mary Pickford Instructions
**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Rum, maraschino, pineapple, grenadine
For this cocktail, you will need the following:
- Mini bottle of rum
- 2.0 oz. pineapple-grenadine-maraschino
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Ice for building your drink
- Bamboo garnish skewer
How to build the Mary Pickford
- Empty mini bottle of rum into the shaker jar
- Measure 2.0 oz. of pineapple-grenadine-maraschino and add it to the shaker jar
- Add about 1/2 cup of ice to the jar
- Replace the cover and screw on the lid to the shaker jar
- shake for 10-12 seconds
- Unscrew the lid and slide the cover enough to strain the cocktail into glassware of choice (we recommend serving this cocktail straight up in a coupe style glass)
- Garnish with cherry on a bamboo skewer