Before you make your first cocktail; please remove all egg white pouches (if you received local delivery) and place them in fridge for later use. If your kit was delivered through Canada Post you will see a coupon to get your free egg white at your local grocery store. As well, keep your wooden bar spoon and Jar to use throughout the 12 days.
Rum, Italian bitters, cherry liqueur, apple, guava, orange, cinnamon, clove
What you need to make this cocktail:
- Pouch marked Rumball punch (North of 7 Rum, Italian bitters, cherry liqueur, apple, guava, orange, cinnamon and clove)
- Ice for building and serving
- Shaker jar
- Mini umbrella
- Cinnamon apple
- Half orange
How to build this drink:
- Empty the pouch marked Rumball punch into the shaker jar
- Add ½ cup of ice to the jar
- Replace the ring and cover back onto your shaker jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Remove the ring and use the cover to strain the cocktail into your ice filled glassware of choice
- Garnish by using the mini umbrella to skewer the orange and apple altogether and rest it on the rim of your glass.