Cookies & Cream
Rum, dairy free cream liqueur, gingerbread, sarsaparilla, cinnamon
What you need to make this cocktail:
- Pouch marked cookies & cream (rum, gingerbread, sarsaparilla and cinnamon)
- Pouch marked Vodkow (dairy free liqueur)
- Ice for building and serving
- Shaker jar
- Gingerbread man
How to build this drink:
- Empty the pouches marked cookies & cream and Vodkow into the shaker jar
- Add ½ cup of ice to your jar
- Replace the cover and ring on your jar
- Shake for 10-12 seconds
- Remove the ring from the jar, and slide the cover off the jar just enough to strain the cocktail into your glassware of choice.
- Carefully balance your gingerbread man on the rim of your glass.
- Feel free to dunk your cookie into the cocktail as you enjoy!