**PLEASE NOTE THE FRESH MIXES AND GARNISHES ARE DESIGNED TO BE CONSUMED WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS FROM THE DATE RECEIVED**
Please keep all fresh items refrigerated until consumption.
*We have included a small red solo cup to be used as your measure. The line near the bottom is the measure for .5 oz. The cup full is 2 oz. Anytime you are measuring less than 2 oz, we recommend using the measure of .5 oz to the cumulative total required for your drink.
** We recommend opening the packages using scissors if you have them available. Please cut above the reseal line. Once open, if resealing to use some at a later point, we recommend keeping the package upright and sealed until using again.
Whiskey, lemon, sugar, egg white
What you will need to build your Whiskey Sour
- 1 mini bottle of Whiskey
- 1.0 oz. lemon juice
- 1.0 oz. simple syrup
- 0.5 oz egg whites
- 1 Small bag of sugar
- Shaker jar
- Red solo cup measure
- Dried lemon wheel
- Two small plates (not included in the kit)
How to build your Whiskey Sour
- Using the two small plates, empty the contents from one of the small sugar bags onto one.
- Add about 0.5 oz. of water onto the second small plate
- Dip your glassware of choice into the plate with the water
- Roll the rim of the glass into sugar on the second plate
- Fill sugar rimmed glass with ice and set aside
- Empty mini whiskey bottle to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz. of lemon juice and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 1.0 oz. of simple syrup and add to the shaker jar
- Measure 0.5 oz. of egg whites and add to the shaker jar
- Screw on the lid and the cover to the jar
- Dry-shake (no ice) all ingredients for 30-40 seconds
- Unscrew the lid and remove the cover from the jar
- Add a small amount of ice to the shaker jar
- Replace the lid and cover back onto the jar
- Shake for an additional 5-8 seconds
- Unscrew the lid from the shaker jar and slide the cover off the opening just enough to strain the cocktail into the ice-filled, sugar-rimmed glass you have already prepared
- Garnish with dried lemon wheel